It’s pumpkin everything season! Is it even Fall without a good pumpkin bread recipe? Here is my spin on a classic: Super moist, chocolate chip pumpkin bread! Plus I’m sharing my little secret on how to keep any type of bread super moist!
I love baking bread because it is so easy and so scrumptious! I usually will bake a few at a time and bag them in these little brown bags, hot glue little leaves on for decoration, and tie them up with twine to give to my friends!
- 3 cups Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 can Pumpkin Puree (15 Oz.)
- 1 cup Oil
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl except the sugar (flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon).
- In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients (pumpkin puree, eggs, water, oil)
- Add the wet ingredient mixture to the dry ingredient mixture until fully combined.
- Be sure to grease a baking pan (9X4) and pour the bread mixture about half way full. This recipe should yield two loaves of bread.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes.
- Once the bread is cooked, remove from the pan and fully wrap the loaf in foil. This will ensure that extra moist bread we know and love! Be careful- the bread is HOT!!