I feel like I can always tell when the holidays are here when Sephora starts their seasonal Beauty Insider Sale event! Even though they offer this discount a few times a year, the holiday version is my favorite because of all the amazing sets and limited edition releases – red lips, Christmas shimmers, AND a sale? Sign. me. up. If you aren’t in the market for anything new, it’s also a great time to stock up on any favorite products or start your Christmas shopping!
Holiday Sephora Beauty Insider Event Details:
Rouge members get to start shopping with 20% off the sale first today! VIB access starts November 3rd with 15% off and Insiders get their 10% starting November 5th! I find it helpful to start adding to your cart beforehand so you can be ready to shop as soon as your tier goes live! If you aren’t an Insider yet – go sign up now!
MAKEUP AND SKINCARE
- 1. Drunk Elephant Glowy the Night Kit – Drunk Elephant always does the best sets for the holidays! This set includes a full size of one of my favorite serums – their TLC Framboos Glycolic Night Serum. The regular full size itself retails for $90 so this set for $98 with all the extras is such a good deal!
2. Nars Blush/Bronzer Duo – Nars is famous for their scandalous product titles and this duo includes their cult classic blush in the shade Orgasm. Despite it’s name it really is the perfect peachy pink blush for all year round! The other half is medium toned bronzer with just a hint of shimmer, I love to use this for all over color or with this contour brush for a more sculpted look! There’s also an adorable mini version available in this cute little winter glow set!
3. IT Cosmetics CC Cream – Most people think of a CC cream as being lighter coverage but this one from IT Cosmetics has some kind of magic ingredients in it that make it the perfect buildable base. I love that it has SPF in it so I have one less step in my morning skincare routine! I wear the shade Fair Light and usually just apply with my fingers because it blends so beautifully!
4. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette – Okay at first I wasn’t sure if I was going to use all of the colors in this palette as I’m typically more of a neutrals girl but I am OBSESSED. There are still enough lighter, everyday shades mixed in that I can do that type of look but I’m truly deeply in love with the shade “Scorched” for a pop of shimmer! Try it with a brush set like this!
5. Summer Fridays Hydration Set – I have talked for months about how amazing the Summer Fridays Jet Leg Mask is and this little set is the perfect way to try some of their other products. I love their lip balm already so I’m excited to try their Vitamin C Serum!
HAIRCARE, BODY, AND GIFTS
- 1. T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Set – This has been my favorite curling iron for years now! I love that it comes with the option to swap out the wand size depending on the style you’re going for truly making it a 3-in-1 product! They also sell other attachments if you find you want more variety!
2. Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Limited Edition Gift Set– I toy with buying this product every year after hearing such good things about it and I think this is the year I bite the bullet. If you’re going to splurge this sale is the time to do it!
3. OUAI Fine Hair Shampoo and Conditioner – Ouai products have slowly become my favorites this year. First, their scents are SO good! I also love that they came out with these larger sizes to refill your bottles and use less plastic! I use the line for Fine Hair and it leaves my hair feeling weightless with just the right amount of volume!
4. Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops – When I’m not able to see my favorite girls at Blushtan for a spray, these drops are so easy! You mix them into your regular lotion, face or body, and they add the perfect glow. I use the shade Medium Glow and love that you can add a few more drops any time you want a little more color!
5. Chloé Eau de Parfum – Perfumes are another great item to purchase during the sale! Chloé has been my go-to scent for years and I love that any time I put it in it takes me back to so many fun memories! It’s also included in this minis setwhich would be such a cute idea to gift to someone or even break up and add as little gifts for your girlfriends!
I’m sure I’ll be adding a few other things to my cart that catch my eye! What else is on your list for the sale this year?