It’s officially time for Early Access to begin for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Baby P and I stayed up super late to round up some of our favorite picks from the sale so you can begin shopping! Remember, you do have to have the credit or debit card to shop early access. I’ve explained why it’s worth it in this post here. If you already have your debit or credit card… what are you waiting for? Let’s get shopping!
Be sure to stay tuned because tomorrow I’m going to be doing a try on session similar to my Fitting Room Diaries post last year! You can follow along on instastories so see items on and I’ll be walking you through the quality, pricing, and how they fit (ie: if they are true to size etc.) Be sure to utilize my Nordstrom Sale Page where I’ll be linking everything from instastories to Best in Beauty and Finds under $50!
- 1. Classic Cardigans (Several Colors $31!!) // 2. Basic Tees ($15!) // 3. Cold Shoulder Blouse // 4. Cozy Cardigan // 5. Bow Tie Front Sweatshirt (Under $50!) // 6. Party in the Back Bow Tunic (Under $50!) // 7. Roll Tab Tunic (Several colors!- A Favorite $27!) // 8. The Coziest Cardigan – Under $50 // 9. Off the Shoulder for the Win // 10. Essential V-Neck Sweater (Many other colors!) $24!! // 11. Bow Sweater $41! // 12. Essential Sweater (Other Colors Available) $24
Just last week I was chatting with you about How to Buy Designer Denim on a Budget! (If you missed that post- be sure to read now!) The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is one way to stock up on your favorite brands of denim at a discounted price! After the sale, the prices will go up to full price on these items! Trust me, you don’t want shopping regrets.
- 1. Classic Skinny– These are the perfect option if you don’t want distressed skinnies. I opt for a smooth pair when I need to be a little dressier. Don’t worry the next pair will occupy your need for a distressed pair! I typically size up in this brand!
- 2. Classic Distressed Skinny– Buy these now! I’m telling you don’t wait on these because they will sell out. At $38 these are going to get you through fall paired with booties, mules, or even pumps! I typically size up in this brand!
- 3. Black Distressed Denim – Essential black denim. Everyone needs at least one pair so grab them on sale!
- 4. Denim with a Flare– I love, love this flare legged crops! I wore a pair similar here and I know I’ll continue to wear them well into the Fall.
- 5. White Denim– Essential white denim. See comments on black denim!
Joe’s Jeans (Originally $188) // 7 For All Mankind Grey Denim (Originally $189) // 7 For All Mankind Classic Blue (Originally $199) // AG Legging (These WILL sell out- A Nordstrom Favorite!) // Topshop Distressed Denim ($52!!!)
- 1. Baublebar Earrings – Obsessed with these darling earrings! I seriously wish my ears were pierced because they are too cute !
- 2. BP Plaid Scarf – Essential Fall scarves are huge! I wear them on repeat as a cute little shawl, or simply tied around my neck for some extra warmth!
- 3. Michele Watches– I absolutely love my Michele watches. I have a silver one and one in two tone! This year the sale has both!! Plus I ended up purchasing this Marc Jacobs watch for a budget friendly price. I’ve been looking for a black face watch with gold for EVER!
- 4. Essential Tote Bag – This is an absolute Fall essential. I have a BP tote bag I purchased a few years ago and to this day I still receive compliments on it. Most importantly it’s been durable and has lasted me this long! I literally take it everywhere and I’m not very careful with it because it was such an inexpensive bag if that indicates the durability!
- 5. J.Crew Necklace – This necklace is so stinking cute! I would totally wear it with a tee shirt and jeans to make the outfit stand out a bit. It also comes in 3 other colors. I’m debating the blush pink one!
- 6. Tory Burch Bag – I love a good Tory Burch bag and I’m obsessing over this color for now and Fall! at over 35% off. YES!
- 7. Sunnies Under $100– I actually hate spending a ton of money on sunglasses so I always stock up during the sale! I’m totally on of those people who always forgets her case and just tosses my sunglasses in my bag.. Then I wonder why they get scratched! These are a good steal!
- 8. Tory Burch Wallet– Another good buy from the sale. Wallets can be really expensive. I stand behind Tory Burch wallets because they are so durable and for the most part reasonably priced. This is definitely worth the splurge. Plus this color is neutral so you’ll be able to wear it with multiple bags.
Shoes are another item I tend to stock up on during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! There are some really good deals on Fall Boots!!
- 1. Obsessed with These (I bought them!) // 2. Classic Black bootie // 3. Camel Loafers // 4. Dressy Black Bootie // 5. Suede Bootie // 6. Hunter Boots // 7. Adidas Sneakers (I bought these immediately!) // 8. Marc Fisher OTK – An Absolute Must // 9. My Favorite Bootie From the Sale // 10. Super Cute Grey Mules (Under $50!) // 11. Pink Slides <3 // 12. Tory Burch Riding Boots (A Must have splurge 40% off!)
I’m very familiar with these brands and fits so if you have a question about a particular style and fit don’t hesitate to reach out and ask me! Be sure to tune into instastories tomorrow for a try on session! I’m aiming for 4pm EST! I’ll keep you updated though! Happy Shopping!