I’m not sure about you, but I’m exceptionally excited for the Spring trends this year! I think part of it is because I feel like there is a slow and steady progression to normalcy and also the weather in Pittsburgh lately has been absolutely amazing. I’m not trying to say we have it the worst, but trust me when I say a lockdown in Pittsburgh, arguably the least sunny area in the United States is not a good combination. Spring trends and sunshine are pulling me out of my hole and I’m ready for it!
5 Spring Pieces I’m Loving (On Sale!)
Shopbop is having their Spring Style Event so I thought I would share a few items I purchased recently as well as my go to Spring transition sweater that I wear ALL year long.
1. Spring Transition Sweater– I actually bought this a few years ago and somehow I now have 3 different colors that I wear all year long. I love it so much that I have it in three colors and it’s really hard for me to not buy a fourth in the neon yellow color. It’s just oversized and so comfy. I actually love wearing it with jeans but also a pair of shorts and sneakers is perfect too!
2. Denim Shorts– I wear these denim shorts NON STOP. I just grabbed them in a different color so i have two pairs to alternate. They are worth every single penny. I usually size up one size in denim shorts just because I don’t like my shorts too tight.
3. Statement Swimsuit– The second I saw this puff sleeve top, I was done for. I knew I had to own this swimsuit, now I just need a trip to wear it on! The bottom is high waist and has this cute little belt that comes with it. There is even a one piece version! This brand has so many really cute statement swimsuits and I cannot get over the quality. Everything is SO nice!
4. The Laundress- This is a random spring find, but I am so excited that the Santal scent of The Laundress is in stock at Shopbop (and on sale!) I just recently started using this brand and so far I have been loving it. I calling my boujee laundry detergent. I save it for our towels and sheets. It’s like heaven crawling into a freshly made bed smelling like this yummy detergent. Trust me- it’s worth it!
5. The Skarlett Blue Balconette Bra– This is hands down my favorite bra right now! I have it in a few colors and I just love it so much. As soon as I saw this mint color I had to grab it! There is even a gorgeous lavender color I’m contemplating. It’s the perfect balance of comfortable and very flattering and sexy at the same time!
I don’t know about you but my wardrobe definitely needed a nice refresh this Spring. Don’t get me wrong I’ll never disagree with wearing sweats and lounge wear, but I’m definitely ready to get dolled up and out and about.