Let the holiday gifting begin! I’m in full on holiday mode, which has happened a lot earlier than it normally does for me. It’s probably because I think we could all use a little joy in our lives this year. I feel like this year has really made me take a step back and just appreciate the little things in life- quality time with Joey and Charlie, being home, taking long mornings to sip some coffee and actually taste it, and admiring a Christmas tree. It really has been the little things that are getting me through. If you want to put your tree up, I say have it! Trust me when I say, it wouldn’t be the craziest thing that happened this year.
2020 Holiday Gift Guide – Stocking Stuffers
Today, I’m sharing the first of my 2020 Holiday Gift Guide- Stocking Stuffers with you. I could arguably say this is probably my favorite gift guide of all. I love stocking stuffers. We would always wake up on Christmas morning and the first thing we would grab was our stockings. You can really get creative with fun gifts, that are unique and also useful! This stocking stuffer guide is going to be a little more geared toward the ladies, but my other gift guides have options for stocking stuffers for men, kids, etc. Don’t worry- I have you covered! I also had a lot of requests for coworker gifts and teachers gifts- I do plan to cover, but some of these are unique and would work perfect for those!
USB Candle Lighter // Protective Keychain // Slip Hair Ties // Charlotte Tilbury Pillowtalk Lip Set // Silk Face Mask // Hydrate Resuable Glass Straws // Portable Charger // Make Up Eraser Set // Beautyblender Set // Fancy Lip Balm // Blue Light Blocking Glasses // Purse Hook Hanger // Case for Airpods
I also thought I should put this disclaimer in case my husband is reading this, I do want all of these things. In case you need ideas.
- 1. USB Candle Lighter- I am so excited about this lighter because you guys know how much I love candles- This lighter is supposed to last forever making it super eco-friendly. It utilizes flameless single ARC technology for a clean, butane-free ignition and is rechargable!
- 2. Protective Keychain- You may not know, but I was a crazy germaphobe even pre COVID times. The person that came up with the protective keychain idea was genius. I always found myself grabbing doors in areas I think would be least touched, and I always would wash my hands after. Now, it’s more important than ever, so this little protective keychain makes it the perfect little stocking stuffer! It comes in several colors, too!
- 3. Pure Silk Face Mask- Since we are on the subject of COVID things, let’s wear a mask but make it fashion. Dermatologists actually suggest sleeping on pure silk pillow cases, so it only made sense to make a mask out of pure silk. This one has been on my wish list, but I haven’t taken the plunge yet! It comes in several colors and prints! Bonus that the straps are actually adjustable. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve bought a mask that is too big.
- 4. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Secrets-The color Pillow Talk has virtually blown up all over the internet by being the best nude pink lip color that looks good on everyone. I want to give this one a try. It really does look good on everyone I’ve seen. I recently started using Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Finish powder and I’m obsessed. I definitely want to give this color a try! It even comes in this mini set for $25 if you don’t want to commit to a full size!
- 5. Purse Hook Hanger- It is the worst when you go to a restaurant and you don’t have a place to put your handbag! I cringe even more when it’s one of my pricer bags and I am left with putting it on the floor. I’m pretty excited that these purse hangers actually exist! Santa, I need one of these! You just hang it on your table. How perfect!? I feel like everyone who uses a purse needs one.
- 6. Make Up Eraser– I tried the Make Up Eraser earlier this year and I loved it- It’s an eco friendly way to remove make up from your face. The cloth is washable and actually gets the makeup off. The only downsize, was I felt like I needed more than one. Apparently someone was reading my mind, because they just came out with this 10 pack set of smaller cloths so you can use a new one everyday and wash them at the end of the week!
- 7. Reusable Glass Straw Set- Maybe I should have called this the eco friendly gift guide! There are so many options in here that I didn’t even realize. Honestly, every little bit counts, right? If you’ve been around here for a while, you might know that I never drink my coffee without a straw. I was using reusable metal straws until I found these glass ones. I ended up buying a second pack because I love them so much! They are thick so they don’t fall through the holes of my dishwasher and they feel really sturdy!
- 8. Blue Light Filtering Glasses- This is a gift everyone on your list can truly benefit from. These glasses help block potentially harmful blue light rays from our computers, phones, and other devices we use on a regular basis.
- 9. BeautyBlender Set – I have to have a beautyblender for my makeup each day, but let me tell ya these little sponges can get quite pricey so I love to stock up on them during sales around the holidays and they make the perfect stocking stuffer. I’ve tried other, less expensive sponges but none compare. I have tried these and they are definitely a close second, especially for the price.
- 10. Summer Fridays Lip Balm – If you want to get fancy, grab one of these lip balms. I am obsessed. I use it every single night and the light scent of vanilla smells so good but not overpowering. It’s definitely very glossy so you can wear it during the day as well! When I’m not being fancy, I actually turn to this favorite in the travel size- which lasts forever!
I have teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers to give YOU a chance to win:
one of two $500 Amazon Gift Card’s to kick off the holiday season!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter. You’ll receive one entry per completion. This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada only and runs until EOD 11/25. Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
Void where prohibited. By entering the giveaway you acknowledge that you are agreeing to complete each task, which involves following, liking and subscribing to newsletter’s.