2020 HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR HIM
While Charlie makes Christmas shopping easy, I always struggle a bit trying to find the perfect gift for Joey. Last year, I was a little sneaky and had him actually help pick out the items for my men’s gift guide! This year I thought I’d see how I could fare on my own! I’ve rounded up my 2020 Holiday Gift Guide for him. Joey – how’d I do?!
Round Ice Cube Tray // Rocks Glasses // Magnetic Tool Pick Up // Grill Tool Set // Temperature Control Mug // Leather Toiletry Bag // Trunk Organizer // Bluetooth Speaker // AirPods Case // Phone Docking Station // Quip Toothbrush // Duffle Bag // Ring Doorbell // Men’s Ugg Slippers // Yeti Tumbler
- 1. Round Ice Cube Tray – These are such a game changer when it comes to making cocktails! Not only do they add a nice visual appeal, I swear they make your drinks taste better without all the small ice cubes melting and diluting it!
- 2. Rocks Glasses – Pair these with the ice cube tray and a great bottle of whiskey or bourbon and you’re done! I love that these come with a sleek wooden lid that also doubles as a coaster. Anyone else taking covid cocktail walks?!
- 3. Magnetic Tool Pick Up – Gadgets like these always blow my mind a little bit – like what an idea! If you have someone in your life that is handy this is the gift for them! It has a flashlight attachment, too so they’ll be able to see into any nook and cranny.
- 4. Grill Tool Set – We’ve definitely been upping our cooking game at home lately and this grilling set would be the perfect addition to Christmas morning for the Traeger or Big Green Egg loving man on your list. The storage case is my favorite part so everything can stay organized and together in one place!
- 5. Temperature Control Mug – Okay this might be the coolest thing I’ve stumbled across in 2020. This Ember mug can be charged and set to control your warm morning beverage of choice to stay at that temperature. Anyone else guilty of having to microwave their morning coffee once or twice before they can actually finish it?! This totally solves that problem!
- 6. Leather Toiletry Bag – These fall into the category of my go-to’s for mens gifts. This is the kind of thing a lot of men won’t buy for themselves but always get so much use out of! I love the idea of giving this with a few minis of favorite products or a gift card to a great barber for a haircut!
- 7. Trunk Organizer – This is one for everyone, honestly. Our trunks definitely have their days where they could use some organization and this divider can solve all those problems. If your man loves to golf, maybe pair it with a new pair of golf gloves, socks, and balls to keep in their trunk!
- 8. Bluetooth Speaker – This speaker might be small but it certainly packs a punch! It also holds a charge for so long so you don’t have to worry about keeping it plugged in and worrying about the charger. This would be great to give with an iTunes gift card or Spotify membership!
- 9. AirPods Case – Not only are these handy to keep your AirPods nearby and safe, but it also helps differentiate between pairs. Joey and I always grab each others by accident and then have to deal with synching issues so cases like this are perfect for knowing which pair is yours! I love that these have the key ring attached because Joey uses them on trips for work often so its one less thing to pack!
- 10. Phone Docking Station – This is truly an all in one product! It acts as a charging dock for a phone and also a catch all for things like watches, cuff links, glasses, or even a wallet and keys. This would make a great addition to a work from home desk set up this year!
- 11. Quip Toothbrush – I’ve tried a few brands of electronic toothbrushes but Quip has been my favorite by far. Not only do they look the nicest, but I love how convenient they are to refill and purchase at Target. This all black version is so chic!
- 12. Herschel Duffle Bag – Herschel is such a great place to start for men’s gifts! Their wallets, duffles, and travel accessories are always a win in our house. This duffle is the perfect size for a weekend away or even as a gym bag!
- 13. Ring Doorbell – For the tech guy in your life, the Ring doorbell is a great gift! Ring makes it so easy to streamline home security and I think the doorbell camera is the perfect place to start. They’ve been on sale lately, too!
- 14. Men’s Ugg Slippers – You truly can’t go wrong with these! Joey resisted the idea of Ugg’s at first but once he tried them on he was hooked. This pair is so comfortable and paired with a cozy pair of pajamas would make for the ultimate comfy Christmas morning!
- 15. Yeti Tumbler – We can never have enough Yeti’s! This is our favorite size and definitely our most used. If you haven’t tried a Yeti yet, there really is no comparison between it and other travel mugs in its ability to keep your drinks warm or cold! Yeti’s site also has options to personalize with initials or a favorite sports team!
What are your go to gifts for the men on your list?
I have teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers to give YOU a chance to win:
a $1,000 Amazon Gift Card or PayPal Cash to kick off the holiday season!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter. You’ll receive one entry per completion. This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada only and runs until EOD 12/16. Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
Void where prohibited. By entering the giveaway you acknowledge that you are agreeing to complete each task, which involves following, liking and subscribing to newsletter’s.