2020 Holiday Gift Guide – Gifts for Her
If you’re struggling to find the perfect gift for any of the women in your life, look no further! I love picking items for this gift guide because I find it so fun to come up with ideas for my own friends and family. As an added bonus, it also helps me make my own wish list! There are gifts here your mom, sister, or girlfriend would all love!
Pom Pom Beanie // Silk Pillow Case // Seamless Bralette // Comfy Christmas Pajamas // Knit Pom Slippers // Chloe Perfume // Leopard Uggs // Sherpa Lace Up Boots // Barefoot Dreams Throw Blanket // Luggage Set // Travel Cosmetic Cases // Makeup Mirror // Leopard Mug // T3 Curling Iron Attachments
- 1. Pom Pom Beanie – I’m obsessed with the colors of this pom! I feel like the neutral colors could pair well with any outfit and would make for the perfect add on for any lady in your life! If you’re still looking for a gift for a teacher or coworker I think this would be a great option!
- 2. Silk Pillow Case – If you’ve never tried one of these, then you need to first gift one to your BFF and then immediately get one for yourself! No more pillowcase marks on your face and the silk fabric is better at keeping your skin and hair healthy! Cotton absorbs so much more water than silk so this case helps keep your face and hair hydrated during the cold winter months. I swear I sleep better on this silk on versus a regular cotton case!
- 3. Seamless Bralette – Not going to lie, I own in this in five colors. The seamless design on these make them so comfortable and I love layering them under a cozy sweater or sweatshirt. For the perfect gift, pair these with something like the pom beanie and a cozy pair of socks!
- 4. Christmas Pajamas – I already own these and they are SO soft! I’m obsessed with the print and they even come in petite and tall sizes so they’re perfect for any body! They come in a few other prints but this Paris at Christmas print is by far my favorite!
- 5. Knit Pom Slippers – These would be the ultimate WFH slipper! They’re a thick chunky knit and would be adorable paired with joggers and an oversized cardi! If you have any virtual teachers in your life, these could be their new go to shoe option for teaching from home!
- 6. Chloe Perfume – Perfume is such a classic gift and definitely one that makes me feel a bit nostalgic. Any perfume I’ve been given takes me right back to the occasion or person that gave it to me. Chloe is such a beautiful fragrance that I feel like most noses would love! It comes in a few sizes, too!
- 7. Leopard Ugg Slippers – With all the extra time we’re spending at home, I’ve definitely been upping my lounge wear game and these are such a good addition! They’re so, so warm and I love that I can still run out for a quick errand in them if I need to because of their sole!
- 8. Sherpa Lace Boots – These are a little bit more of a splurge but do go on sale! They go with literally every outfit and are so comfortable! They come in four colors and finishes including leather and suede.
- 9. Barefoot Dreams Throw Blanket – Another one that can feel like a splurge but there is nothing softer than these blankets! This blanket plus a snowy winter night is the ultimate dream!
- 10. Luggage Set – Even if we’re not all traveling as much right now, this luggage duo is the perfect gift for the wanderlust filled women on your list! For less than $100, this 2 piece set is such a steal, too!
- 11. Cosmetic Cases – These cases come in so many beautiful colors and can also be monogrammed for a personal touch. I love the idea of gifting these with a few little travel size make up or skincare items inside! These can also be used to keep the inside of your day to day purse organized.
- 12. Makeup Mirror – On days when it feels like it gets dark out by 3pm, this little mirror is such a fun tool to have on your vanity or in your bathroom. It has a few different light settings to help perfect your makeup looks based on what time of day you’ll be wearing it and definitely makes me feel more glam while I apply!
- 13. Leopard Mug – This neutral leopard print is so fun and would be perfect paired with some coffee or tea from your favorite local coffee shop! Most places will grind the beans for you, too so they can easily be enjoyed. For any non-caffeine friends or family, there are some hot chocolate meltable candies that are so cute!
- 14. T3 Curling Iron Trio – This is the only curling iron I’ll use! I love that the trio of attachments complete a hair wardrobe for creating any kind of look! I have the basic T3 wand and love that these add ons let you choose from any style of curl or wave! How cute would this be with a mini set of dry shampoo or styling spray?!
Who do you have left on your Christmas list?